Easiest Way to Cook Poha burfi Tasty
Poha burfi. Today, I am sharing poha burfi recipe. This Ganesh Chaturthi make delicious poha burfi at home. POHA BURFI Sunne mein ajeeb LG raj hoga or in aap ek baat ye BURFI try krenge to aap baar baar bnayenge. kabhi kabhi kuch different bhi try krna chahiye ! right !
This delicious homemade fudge is also gluten-free and perfect for the festive season! Anjeer Mawa Burfi, Anjeer Khoya Burfi, Anjeer Burfi, Figs Burfi, Mava Figs Barfi is easy burfi recipe for diwali with figs and khoya, very less of sugar, ghee. Peel the almonds after it cools down. Cooking Poha burfi is a fun point, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Poha burfi
- Need 2 cup for poha.
- Require 2 tbsp of Almond sliced/ chopped.
- Require 1 cup for Sugar.
- Give 2 cup – Water.
- You need 5-6 – Saffron strands.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Raisins.
- Require 1/2 tsp for Cardamom powder.
- Require 3-4 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
Grease a tray with ghee and keep it ready. Easy to do Coconut Burfi recipe. Thengai burfi as its called in Tamilnadu, this is a delicious never fail dessert sweet. Indori Poha is a popular Indian breakfast & street food made from rice flakes and tempered with select Indian spices like Jeeravan Powder.
Poha burfi making process
- Take poha wash nicely. Take grinder add poha and milk make a smooth paste..
- Take a pan heat ghee add grinded Poha paste stir fry till golden brown on low to medium flame..
- Take a saucepan add water, sugar, almond cardamom powder, raisins and saffron strands mix and boil till sugar dissolves..
- Then add this sugar syrup in Poha and make thick consistency..
- Take a greased tray pour poha mixture level it and garnish with almonds..
- Cool and cut into pieces and serve poha burfi..
Poha or Flattened Rice is a quick and easy breakfast dish. Boiled potato cubes and groundnuts go very well with Poha. Sprinkling a little lemon juice just before serving gives it a zesty taste. poha dosa recipe with step by step photos. poha dosa or atukula dosa is amazingly soft, spongy, porous and stays so even after some hours. excellent for tiffin boxes with some dry chutney or podi. Coconut burfi is an easy to make indian sweet. It is known as narial barfi, tenga barfi.