Seasoning Prepare Mango Burfi Tasty
Cooking Mango Burfi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Mango Burfi
- Provide 2 – alphonso mangoes.
- Provide 3 tbsp for pure ghee.
- It’s 1/2 bowl – fresh cream.
- It’s 1/2 bowl – milk powder.
- Provide 1/2 bowl sugar.
- Need 1/2 bowl of desiccated coconut powder.
- You need 1 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Prepare 8-10 pistachio.
- You need 8-10 for almonds.
Mango Burfi start cooking
- Wash, peel and chop mangoes. Grind it to a smooth paste /pulp in a mixer..
- Grind sugar to a fine powder..
- Measure and keep ready fresh cream, milk powder and desiccated coconut powder. Grind cardamom to a coarse powder..
- Heat 2 tb spoon pure ghee in a heavy bottomed karahi. Add mango pulp and keep stirring on low flame till bubbles start coming from pulp and mango pulp gets thick. It will take 5-7 minutes..
- Now add fresh cream and mix well. Keep stirring for 5 minutes or till it gets mixed with the mango pulp. Add milk powder and mix well and cook on low flame while stirring continuously..
- Add sugar powder and mix well and keep stirring till sugar dissolves in mixture and mixture start thickening. Add cardamom powder and stir continuously.
- When pulp start leaving pan add 1/2 bowl desiccated coconut powder. Mix well while stirring. Add 1 tb spoon ghee and stir on low flame till it turns into a lump or When mixture turns thick.
- Grease a plate and turn the mixture in this plate..
- Spread it evenly with the help of spetula. Tap the plate to make it even. Spread chopped almonds and pistachio on Burfi and keep aside for 1 hour. Now cut pieces..
- A very yummy Burfi. Can be preserved in refrigerator for a month in an air tight container..