Easiest Way to Make Khoya burfi made from ghee leftovers Delicious
Khoya burfi made from ghee leftovers. Homemade Butter Solid Residue Burfi or Ghee Residue Burfi makes with Butter's residue or Ghee Residue. We get is from Ghee making process. Ghee leftover in a pan nd add in milk, sugar, dry.
Khoya burfi is a traditional Indian mithai or sweet dish recipe with creamy rich khoya sweetened and then flavoured with badam, elaichi and served garnished with pista shavings. Burfi is a popular Indian sweet which is made from mawa or khoya and sugar. Barfi is garnished with cashew or pistachio or is coated with a edible varak (silver leaf). Cooking Khoya burfi made from ghee leftovers is a fun point, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 5 components, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Khoya burfi made from ghee leftovers
- It’s 1 cup of Ghee-leftovers.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup for sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp for ghee.
- You need for Dry fruit & cardamom powder (optional).
This method uses a microwave so the burfies take very less time to make. Kaju khoya burfi is a favourite dessert of many people in India. This dessert is in huge demand during the festive season. While we all prefer to buy it from outside, this time you can learn how to make it at home and impress your family with this festive recipe.
Khoya burfi made from ghee leftovers steps
- In a pan add ghee & ghee leftovers. Cook it for 2 mins..
- Add milk & sugar to it..
- Cook it till whole milk absorb nicely. Make sure you continuously stir it. It takes almost 6-7 mins to absorb milk properly..
- Add cardamom powder & dry fruits at this stage..
- And serve it hot. AND if you want to serve cold… To serve it cold grease plate with ghee & transfer Burfi mixture to it. Spread it evenly & let it cool down. Cut it in a square shape & serve cold..
- In a refrigerator you can store it for 5 days. Make sure you put it in a airtight container..
As the name says, the recipe is a barfi made. I need a recipe for Khoya/mava burfi measured in american units (not grams). I don't want one of the recipes with ricotta in it, I have real Khoya, I just have no recipe in units I can measure because I don't have a working kitchen scale. If anyone has a recipe, or could tell me how many grams of khoya are. How to make Khoya/mawa at home?