Seasoning Recipe: Bread burfi Delicious
Bread burfi. Bread Burfi is sweet like candy and has a fudge like consistency. Most of us think that making burfi takes a lot of time and effort. This recipe is actually quite simple and of course very delicious!
Besan Burfi is a popular Indian sweet made of chickpea flour and ghee. This delicious homemade fudge is also gluten-free and perfect for the festive season! This is a quick and Easy Recipe for making Burfi. Food preparation Bread burfi is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Bread burfi
- It’s 1 tsp – ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – cardamom powder.
- You need 3 tbsp roasted peanut (crushed).
Easy Dodha Burfi for Diwali, burfee, Nutty Milk Fudge from Punjab – Dhoda Burfi. Dodha burfi recipe is a yummy and delicious treat perfect for any special occasion. badam burfi or badam katli video recipe most noteworthy, use nonstick pan for easy and efficient badam katlis. and entire badam burfi has to be prepared on low flame. Home » BURFI RECIPES » Badam Burfi recipe, almond burfi. Badam burfi is the first successful sweet I made after marriage, learning from my MIL.
Bread burfi step by step
- Take a bowl pour the milk in it and soaked bread crumbs in it for five minutes.
- In a pan or kadhai heat ghee and add coconut and roast on medium flame stir continuously till the coconut give a nice aroma.
- Now add the sugar and stir untill the sugar dissolved.
- Add the soaked bread crumbs and crushed peanuts and mix all ingredients well. cooked for 4-5 minutes. stir continuously.
- When the mixture combined well and leave the bottom of the pan.put out the mixture on a greased tray..
- On the tray spread the mixture well and garnished with some roasted peanuts and cut into desire shape. put the burfi in the refrigerator for half hour to set them..
I used to do it with ease each time I make. Meet my new favorite banana bread – Buckwheat Banana Bread! Nutty, delicious buckwheat flour has been a great addition to my kitchen pantry! Since revisiting the Buckwheat Chocolate Waffles. Easy to do Coconut Burfi recipe.