Seasoning Prepare Dry fruits Besan Burfi Appetizing
Dry fruits Besan Burfi.
Food preparation Dry fruits Besan Burfi is a fun point, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 7 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Dry fruits Besan Burfi
- Prepare 2 cups of Gram flour (besan).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon for Green cardamom powder.
- Prepare 15-20 – Almonds.
- Require 20 for cashews.
- It’s 1 tbsp for Melon seeds kernels.
- It’s 1 cup for Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup + for greasing of Pure ghee.
Dry fruits Besan Burfi instructions
- Heat the ghee in a heavy based kadai,add the gram flour and sauté on low heat, stirring continuously, for fifteen to twenty minutes, or till it starts changing colour and is fragrant..
- Dry roast dry fruits.Grind them coarsely on getting cold..
- Add the cardamom powder.Add melon seeds kernels and dry fruits powder and mix. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool..
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well..
- Grease a big sized aluminium straight-sided shallow tray with the ghee. Pour the gram flour mixture into the tray and spread it evenly with a greased spatula..
- Cool and cut into triangles,squares or diamonds and serve. Store the burfi in an airtight container..