Easiest Make "Gulab jamun" Tasty
"Gulab jamun". Gulab jamun is a classic Indian sweet made. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk With the festive season about to begin, I had to share my favorite melt-in-mouth gulab jamun.
Gulab Jamun Recipe with step by step photos. Gulab Jamun is a very popular Indian sweet. Find gulab jamun stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cooking "Gulab jamun" is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients "Gulab jamun"
- You need of FOR MIXTURE:.
- You need 9 tbsp – milk powder.
- Require 3 1/2 tbsp maida.
- Provide 2 tbsp curd.
- Give 2 tbsp for milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – semolina (sooji).
- It’s 3/4 tsp – baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp – ghee.
- Give as needed of Ghee for deep frying.
- Give of FOR SUGAR SYRUP:.
- Need 250 gms of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup water.
- Provide 2 for cardamom pods (crushed).
- Require 1 tbsp – rose water.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Gulab Jamun is easily the most popular and loved dessert in India. Gulab jamun is best described as an Indian version of a donut immersed in a sweet syrup. Gulab jamun recipe is especially dear to me.
"Gulab jamun" making process
- FOR GULAB JAMUN: – In a bowl add milk powder, maida, sooji, baking soda, curd and milk. Mix well. Make a soft dough. Divide the dough into equal portion sizes and make balls..
- Heat ghee in a kadhai. Start frying the gulab jamun on medium flame. Fry balls till golden..
- FOR SUGAR SYRUP: – Take sugar in a pan, add water, cardamom pods and rose water. Let it boil. Sugar syrup is ready..
- Add the balls in hot sugar syrup. Rest them for 20 minutes..
- Garnish with sliced pistachios and serve hot..
Gulab Jamun is a traditional dessert that is popular in South Asian countries such as India and Pakistan, as well as Caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Jamaica. Gulab Jamun step by step recipe with video also. Authentic Gulab Jamun made with hariyali mava has a very rich mouth-feel that gels well with festivity. In a bygone era, when everything was made at. Gulab Jamun: There are three ways to make Gulab Jamun.