Easiest Way to Cook Nariyal laddoo Yummy
Nariyal laddoo. Coconut ladoo recipe or nariyal ladoo , a popular Indian festive delight made with milk, sugar and coconut. Nariyal Ka Ladoo or Coconut Ladoo, a delicious homemade sweet also can be serve as a candy. One of the simplest recipe to make with few ingredients.
Nariyal Ladoo, or Coconut Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian Sweets, made in almost every festivals in Indian Homes. It's the easiest of all Ladoo recipes. Nariyal Ladoo – Nariyal Ladoo recipe that I am sharing with you today is really easy to make. Food preparation Nariyal laddoo is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients – Nariyal laddoo
- Give 2 cups of grated coconut in thin shreds.
- Provide 3 cups – water.
- Give 1.5 cup for sugar.
- Require 3-4 drops for rose essence.
- Need 7-8 of raisins.
There are just three ingredients involved. The nariyal ladoos that we get are so juicy. Nariyal Ladoo Recipe Coconut Ladoos banane ka tarika chicken pulao banane ka tarika Nariyal Ladoo Instant Coconut Laddu. Grated coconut and keep it ready.
Nariyal laddoo making process
- Add grated coconut in boiling water in a kadahi. Let it cook for 15 minutes on low flame..
- When there is little water left, add sugar. Mix and saute for 2-3 minutes, once all the water is dried, switch of the flame..
- Add rose essence. Let it cool completely and then apply ghee on your palm and, then roll it in round shape. Stick raisins on the top of each laddoos..
You can use desiccated coconut also. Heat a tsp of ghee and fry the grated coconut slightly. Suji Nariyal Ladoo is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. How to Make Suji Nariyal Ladoo.