Ingredients Make Coconut ladoo Tasty
Coconut ladoo. Coconut ladoo recipe or nariyal ladoo , a popular Indian festive delight made with milk, sugar and coconut. Learn to make easy coconut ladoo recipe. Coconut ladoo recipe With step by step photos.
This coconut rava ladoo is made with fresh coconut. To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina. This will remove the raw taste and also if the semolina is not roasted the ladoos will be sticky. Food preparation Coconut ladoo is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Coconut ladoo
- Need 1 cup for Dessicated Coconut.
- Need 1/4 cup for Codensed Milk.
- You need pinch Cardamom Powder.
- Need 2-3 drops – Kewara Water.
- Give 1 tbsp for Beetroot Extract.
- Need 1 tsp of Ghee.
Can it get easier than that? Coconut ladoo recipe – These are made with desiccated coconut, mawa (milk solids) and powdered sugar Coconut Ladoo Recipe with khoya. Ganesh Chaturti is finally here and other festivals are coming as well. Here is Coconut Ladoo Recipe which will help you to make delicious ladoos in the.
Coconut ladoo how to cook
- Heat a heavy bottom pan and pour the condensed milk,desicated coconut, beetroot extract and cardamom powder.Reserve 1/4 cup of coconut for garnish..
- Stir for 5 minutes and switch of the flame when the mixture leaves sides of the pan. Keep aside to cool..
- Grease your hands with ghee and take a small portion of the mixture and roll into lemon size balls.Now further roll them in the reserved desicated coconut and serve..
- For making beetroot extract,peel,wash and chop the beetroots roughly.Boil them in water for 3-4 minutes.Cool and make a puree. Strain and keep aside. We need only a tbsp or 2, so the rest of the extract you can use in making soup or juice etc..
First take a large pan and saute the coconut until it is slightly warm to touch. Heat the butter/ghee and toast the almonds until golden. Coconut ladoos are a rich, sweet dessert-snack. This is made for many festive occasions. Coconut laddoo is a very simple and easy recipe to make.