How to Make Bengal Gram Laddu Delicious
Bengal Gram Laddu.
Cooking Bengal Gram Laddu is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 5 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Bengal Gram Laddu
- You need 200 gm of Bengal Gram.
- You need 100 gm Sugar.
- Need 4 of Green Elliachi ( Cardamom).
- Prepare 50 gm of Ghee.
- Require as needed for Cashew.
Bengal Gram Laddu start cooking
- Dry roast Bengal Gram in a pan.
- Put the roasted gram in a mixer along with sugar and ellachi.
- Use cullender to get the fine powder.
- In a pan, heat ghee and roast cashews and switch off the stove.. let ghee cool off.
- Check whether ghee is mildly hot, if yes then add Bengal Gram powder and mix it well.
- Make it into balls. It is ready to serve.