Ingredients Cook Gulab Jamun Bird Nest Yummy
Gulab Jamun Bird Nest.
Cooking Gulab Jamun Bird Nest is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 14 components, you can begin cooking 15 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Bird Nest
- You need for For Bird Nest.
- Give 200 gm for Vermicelli.
- Give 50 gm – Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup for full cream Milk.
- Give 1 cup of Sugar.
- Require of For Gulab Jamun.
- Provide 1/2 cup Water.
- Require 1 cup for Sugar.
- Need 200 gm Khoya.
- Provide 1 tbsp All Purpose flour.
- Require 1 tsp of Sooji.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need as needed for Oil for frying.
- Require as needed – Chopped Pistachios for garnish.
Gulab Jamun Bird Nest start cooking
- Take a skillet, add vermicelli and dry roast until it turns golden brown in colour..
- Add butter and mix it well..
- In another pan boil 1 cup milk, add 1 cup sugar and cook on low flame for 10 minutes..
- Add roasted vermicelli in sugar milk..
- Mix well and cook for 5 – 7 minutes on medium heat or until the mixture thickens..
- Remove it from heat and add the prepared vermicelli in a small bowl..
- Spread the prepared vermicelli to the sides of the bowl to make a nest..
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Take a pan add water and sugar and stir continuously until the sugar is fully dissolved..
- In a mixing bowl, add khoya, all purpose flour semolina and mix it well..
- Add baking powder and knead it into a smooth soft dough..
- Take some mixture in your hands and shape it into a ball..
- Heat enough oil in heavy skillet and deep fry these until golden brown and crispy..
- Transfer this into the prepared sugar syrup and soak for 15 minutes..
- Now, demould the prepared nest from the bowl, add the gulab jamun in it and garnish with pistachios..