Easiest Way to Prepare Wheat bread gulab jamun Perfect
Wheat bread gulab jamun. Bread gulab jamun recipe with step by step pics. As the name suggests these soft and tasty gulab jamuns are made with bread. You can use Whole wheat bread or Brown bread or White bread.
Boil sugar and water on low flame. Then keep the flame on medium heat. gulab jamun would be harder compared to milk powder gulab jamun or khoya gulab jamun recipe. but, trust me this can be easy alternative especially if you have some left over breads. beside, some important tips for a soft and juicy bread gulab jamun recipe. firstly, try to use white sandwich bread. Gulab Jamun / Gulab Jamoon is basically a cheese based dessert traditionally made with khoya. Food preparation Wheat bread gulab jamun is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – Wheat bread gulab jamun
- Prepare 10 of Wheat Breads.
- Provide 1/4 cup Milk.
- You need 1 for Cardamom.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup water.
- Require 5 pieces of almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 5 pieces of Pistachios.
- Give as required for Oil for deep fry.
The term gulab jamun comes from Persian words gol (rose) When I saw this easy jamun recipe made using bread I loved the idea as it was quick with easy available ingredient that is bread. Mix the water and sugar in a sauce pan. Bring to boil and simmer until you have a thick syrup. Gulab jamuns prepared with bread and milk are as delicious as gulab jamuns prepared with mawa.
Wheat bread gulab jamun instructions
- Put the wheat bread slices into a mixer jar and grind to a coarse powder..
- Add milk little by little to the bread powder and knead..
- In a pan, add sugar, water, cardamom and prepare sugar syrup with one consistency..
- Make small balls from the bread dough..
- Pour enough oil into a pan and fry the balls until golden brown..
- Add the fried balls to the hot sugar syrup..
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds and pistachios..
- Serve the wheat bread gulab jamun when it is well soaked in sugar syrup..
Ingredients for Bread Gulab Jamun Recipes. How to make BREAD GULAB JAMUNS. METHOD: Remove bread crust and crumble all slices. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Mix and knead into a soft and pliable dough do you could easily make small balls (Use milk if dough is dry).