Easy way to Cook Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins Yummy
Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins.
Cooking Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Composition for Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins
- Require 1/3 cup melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup for maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 2 eggs, room temperature.
- Need 1 cup of packed mashed overripe bananas (about 3 bananas).
- Prepare 1/4 cup for milk.
- Give 1 teaspoon – baking soda.
- Give 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of fine wholemeal flour.
- Give 1/3 cup for old fashioned rolled oat.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of turbino or raw sugar for sprinkling on top (i omitted this one).
Mini Maple Sweetened Banana Muffins making process
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (165 degrees Celsius). If necessary, grease all 12 cups of your muffin tin with butter or non-stick cooking spray (my pan is non-stick and didn’t require any grease)..
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut oil and maple syrup together with a whisk. Add the eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and milk, followed by the baking soda, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour and oats to the bowl and mix with a large spoon, just until combined. If you’d like to add any additional mix-ins**, like nuts, chocolate or dried fruit, fold them in now..
- Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a small amount of oats (about 1 tablespoon in total), followed by a light sprinkling of sugar (about 1 teaspoon in total). Bake muffins for 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean..
- Place the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool. You might need to run a butter knife along the outer edge of the muffins to loosen them from the pan. These muffins will keep at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. They keep well in the freezer in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months (just defrost individual muffins as needed)..