Easy way to Make Banana Muffins Perfect
Food preparation Banana Muffins is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cups for all purpose flour.
- Give 1 tsp – baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Need 1/2 tsp for salt.
- Prepare 3 – large bananas mashed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup for sugar.
- You need 1 egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
Banana Muffins how to cook
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside..
- Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture, and mix until smooth. Scoop into muffin pans..
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped..