Easy way to Make Banana muffin Perfect
Banana muffin. All Reviews for Banana Muffins II. Soft and moist Banana Muffins with melty chocolate chips are the ultimate treat. Banana chocolate chip muffins are easy and a great way to use ripe bananas!
An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! This is the very best banana muffin recipe! Banana muffins have been a favorite breakfast treat at my house for years. Cooking Banana muffin is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Banana muffin
- Need 2 – Banana.
- Give 2 – Egg.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup for All purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar powder.
- Give 3/4 tsp for Baking powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp Baking soda.
- Require 1 tsp – Vanilla extract.
This small batch banana muffin recipe is a scaled down version of the muffins I've been making for my family for years. These soft and moist banana muffins are a great breakfast for the whole family – they're easy to whip up with pantry staple ingredients and are packed with whole grains and nutrition. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
Banana muffin process
- Smashing the banana add egg and milk and melted butter one by one and mix well and add all purpose flour and sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda and vanilla extract mix well and pour into the mini cups.
- Pre heat the oven on 180 degree and after 25 to 30 in a baking mode banana muffins ready.
Healthy banana muffins that will make your tastebuds dance! This banana muffin recipe is made with whole wheat flour, mashed banana, and a little bit of maple syrup. The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! Add chopped walnuts or chocolate chips. They're moist, fluffy, and filled with spiced banana flavor.