How to Cook Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins Appetizing
Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins. These healthy mini banana muffins are soft, very banana-y, and oh so satisfying. Here are the ingredients I chose to add in: Oats – very good source of whole grains and fiber. high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. oats specifically contain more soluble fiber, causing them to digest slower. These whole wheat, maple-sweetened banana muffins are the best!
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. This recipe was great although it does need nuts in it. Food preparation Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition for Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins
- You need 3 of medium banana, over ripe.
- You need 2 tsp for vanilla extract.
- You need 1 stick for butter, melted.
- It’s 2/3 cup for brown sugar.
- Give 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup – skim milk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Need 1 1/2 tbsp for baking powder.
- Give 1 1/4 cup rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour.
Keywords: banana bread muffins, banana maple muffins, banana muffin recipe, banana muffins with maple syrup, banana nut muffins, Maple Great muffins! I adjusted the flour based on what I had on hand. I made these little muffins – and I mean little, they're mini – as a way to encourage me to get to the gym in the morning. These Banana Oatmeal Muffins make a healthy breakfast or snack!
Banana Maple Oat Mini-Muffins making
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In standing mixer, mash bananas..
- Mix in, on low speed, all wet ingredients and brown sugar..
- Mix in dry ingredients slowly..
- Line mini muffin pan, fill to tops of liner with batter..
- Drizzle with additional brown sugar, maple syrup, oats and/or thin banana slices. This step is optional but I did this and it turned out great..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until edges lightly golden brown..
I love that they are naturally You can make these muffins egg-free by using an extra banana and oat flour. Mini and jumbo muffins are probably possible but bake time will differ respectively. Can you do half almond flour with another flour? I'm trying to avoid coconut and I don't have oat. No maple syrup in these muffins Mark!