Steps to Prepare Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups Appetizing
Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups.
Cooking Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition of Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups
- It’s 1 cup for rolled oats.
- Need 1 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Give 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Need 1/4 th teaspoon for ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 for mashed banana.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- Require 3 teaspoon for dark chocolate chip for topping.
- Give 2 teaspoon of butter for greasing.
Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups how to cook
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C..
- In a large bowl combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder,ground nutmeg and salt..
- In a separate bowl mix together mashed bananas,eggs and unsweetened almond milk untill well combined..
- Now pour milk mixture over oat mixture and stir well to combine..
- Coat all muffin cavities with butter..
- Evenly divide oat mixture between all muffin cavities..
- Then top each one with a sprinkle of dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set..
- Allow to cool. Baked Banana Oatmeal Muffin Cups are ready to serve..