Easiest to Cook Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin Tasty
Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin.
Cooking Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin
- Give 160 g – Dark Chocolate Chip (+ some for toppings).
- Provide 120 g of Unsalted butter.
- You need 240 ml – Buttermilk (Or 240ml fresh milk + 1 Tablespoon of vinegar).
- Give 2 – Large eggs.
- Need 170 g – self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon for baking soda.
- Provide 70 g – unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 190 g for castor sugar.
- Need 1 teaspoon for vanilla extract.
Dangerously Dark Chocolate Muffin instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°C/ 340°F. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl and add in the chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in 1 egg mix well before adding the other one.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add in buttermilk, mixed well..
- Fold in the flour mixute. Do not over mix or your muffins will be tough.
- Fill 2/3 of the muffin cup with the batter and sprinkle choc chip on top.
- Bake for 15-20mins.