How to Prepare Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 Yummy
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. These banana and chocolate chips muffins are deliciously moist and the combination of banana and chocolate is divine. Our moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins are easy to make and turn out perfect every time. Cooking Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- Require 1 1/2 cup for all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup for brown sugar.
- Require 1 for large egg.
- Give 1 tsp baking powder.
- Require 1 tsp for baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for vanilla extract.
- Require 1/4 tsp – salt.
- It’s 2 – large ripe bananas.
- Require 3/4 cup melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
You're going to want to make these scrumptious Can I make your chocolate chip banana bread into muffins? The answer is a resounding YES, and I've provided an updated recipe below that. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Fluffy, soft banana muffins studded with bites of chocolate chips. Made with all-purpose or combo of whole wheat flour.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 steps
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
So because I love my life so very much I decided to share these delightful banana chocolate chip muffins with you. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are made healthier with whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt and loads of bananas! Healthy banana muffins that are moist & fluffy! My favorite banana muffins to date! There are lots of different ways you could mix these up, make them a little healthier or a little more indulgent.