Easiest Way to Recipe: Moist Fluffy Banana Muffins Appetizing
Moist Fluffy Banana Muffins.
Cooking Moist Fluffy Banana Muffins is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements for Moist Fluffy Banana Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of wholewheat flour.
- Need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2 – eggs.
- Give 2 of large ripe bananas mashed.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Require 1/4 cup of honey.
- Give 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
Moist Fluffy Banana Muffins start cooking
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Grease 12-holes muffins tray with coconut oil or use cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients in this order whole wheat flour, extra virgin olive oil, eggs, mashed bananas, baking soda, honey and cinnamon (if desired)..
- Blend until combine and smooth. It is ok if you still have bites of bananas it is actually better as it adds lots of moisture to those muffins..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray and bake for 10-15 minutes max or until a chopstick inserted of the centre of the muffins comes out clean..
- Flip over the tray onto a cooling rack and cool at room temperature before eating. I never wait, I always have one (or more) warm out of the oven with some melted butter..
- Variety: add some dates or blueberries in the mixture once poured into the muffin pan before baking for some extra flavors..