Steps Recipe: Meethi Aloo Qeema Yummy
Meethi Aloo Qeema. Amazing Dhaba Style Aloo Qeema Recipe that you will always treasure. #HappyCookingToYou. Kasuri meethi (Dried fenugreek leaves) ½ tbs. Aloo methi recipe With video and step by step photos – potatoes with fenugreek leaves made in North Indian style.
Aloo & methi are a great delicious combo and when cooked together they don't even Aloo methi recipe A staple Pakistani meal, aloo keema is made using minced meat (aka keema) and potatoes in a dry gravy. Not plain keema or matar keema or piyaaz keema. Food preparation Meethi Aloo Qeema is a fun thing, additionally it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 17 ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Meethi Aloo Qeema
- You need 500 gm of Mutton Qeema.
- You need 125 gm for Dahi.
- Give 1 – Onion sliced.
- You need 2-3 for Potato.
- It’s 250 gm – Methi.
- Give 1 Tbsp – Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp – Salt (to taste).
- Give 1/2 Tsp Haldi.
- Give 1 Tsp – Ginger Paste.
- Require 1 Tsp for Garlic Paste.
- Require 1/4 Cup for Oil.
- Provide 3-4 Green Chillies.
- Prepare 3-4 Green Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Cloves.
- Provide 3-4 of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 for Black Cardamom.
Aloo Methi Recipe , Sukka Aloo methi dry curry, a Indian vegetarian Aloo Methi is an awesome dry fry side-dish preparation made with aloo (potatoes) and methi (fenugreek. Aloo Methi is a delicious dish made with potatoes, fenugreek leaves, and a combination of spices. Fenugreek is a green leafy vegetable with a unique taste that is packed with. Aside from aloo methi try other sabzi combos with methi like Methi Palak Paneer Subzi, Methi Papad and Methi Mutter Pasanda.
Meethi Aloo Qeema steps
- Slice one onion.take oil in pot.add sabut garam masala.let it splitter.add sliced onion. Fry to pink.add ginger garlic paste.saute for 2 minutes.add dahi & all masala. & cook till masala seprates oil. Add qeema & fry over low to medium heat..
- When qeema colour has chaged.cover & let it cook in it's own water over low to medium heat.aftr 30 minutes add potato cut in cubes. Add half cup water.add methi leaves also.cover & let it cook.check in between.aftr 20-25 minutes.add green chillies.taste.adjust salt if needed. Serve hot with chapati..Enjoy with Cookpad..
Recipe Of Aloo(Potato) Gajar(Carrot) Methi,Qorma(Korma) Qeema(Keema) And Matar Pulao. Aloo Matar Qeema Recipe in urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Your tasty Aloo Matar Keema is ready to serve. Aloo Qeema آلو قیمہ Recipe in urdu at KFoods, find more Pakistani and indian Cooking recipes for Aloo Qeema. Huge and unique collection of pakistani easy cooking recipes.