Easy way Recipe: Spinach mutton biryani Tasty
Spinach mutton biryani. Mutton biryani recipe – Simple and quick lamb biryani recipes suitable for bachelors, new cooks and busy folks. Dum Mutton Biryani Recipe: A hearty mutton biryani that will amaze your guests! Biryani is a dish that nobody can ever resist.
Mutton Biryani – Ambur Mutton Biryani Recipe. Authentic Ambur Vaniyambadi style Mutton Biryani Recipe. Mutton biryani, as the name suggests, is made by adding mutton to a scrupulous preparation of rice. Cooking Spinach mutton biryani is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 14 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition of Spinach mutton biryani
- It’s 1 kg Spinach.
- Need 1/2 kg Mutton.
- Require 6 cup Rice.
- Provide 2 teaspoon – Kasuri methi.
- Provide 6 of Green chilli chopped.
- Require 2 for Onion sliced.
- Give 1 cup for Coriander leaves chopped.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Need 1 teaspoon for Red chilli powder.
- Need 2 teaspoon for Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of Oil.
The tempting aroma, the beautiful texture of rice and meat, its unbeatable taste. Biryani – Who doesn't love biryani?! Is there anyone who hate biryani?! guess no one will be on that list 😉 Biryani ,Pulaos are one of my favorite one pot meal. This Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe was special during Eids.
Spinach mutton biryani start cooking
- Wash and finely chopped spinach.
- Wash and soaked rice for one hour.
- In a pressure cooker heat oil now add half sliced onion saute till it's change in colour.
- Now add mutton and ginger garlic paste saute for five to si minutes.
- Now add spinach and all dry spices along with coriander, kasuri methi and green chilli.
- Now pressure cooked it till mutton become soft and tender.
- Now open a lid and sauted till oils comes from sides and spinach fully mashed.
- Now remove all oil from the pressure cooker in a pan and keep a side.
- Now take a big pot transfer this spinach mixture into it add 12 cups of water.
- When boil cimes in water add rice.
- Cover the lid and cooked till rice become soft or well cooked.
- Now off the flame.
- In a pan in which you take oil add onion and saute till golden brown.
- Now transfer this tadka into tha biryani and serve with curd or desi ghee.
Ammi used to cook the Mutton Biryani in a huge vessel and distribute it among all neighbors and they really used to look forward to Eid for. Spicy Mutton Biryani Recipe-Delicious spicy mutton dum biryani recipe!! Mutton Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Ingredients for Rice mutton biryani recipe in andhra style is a simple and quick one suitable for bachelors, new cooks and busy folks. This is an exact replica of what we get in most south Indian good restaurants.