Easiest Prepare Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) Yummy
Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry).
Food preparation Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) is a fun point, in addition it ends up being extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 19 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry)
- Need 500 grams mutton.
- Provide 2 onions.
- Provide 1 cup coriander leaves.
- Give 1 cup of spring onion leaves.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tablespoon for coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – garam masala.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Require 1/2 cup oil.
- Provide Whole garam masala:.
- It’s 2 bay leaves.
- It’s 2 green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 5 for pepper corn.
- Need 5 cloves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon – ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 – dried red chillies.
Sabz Gosht.(green mutton curry) step by step
- Wet grind coriander leaves,spring onion leaves and green chillies to a smooth paste.Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan,add all whole garam masala mentioned above and dried red chillies,fry thinly sliced onion to golden brown..
- Add mutton,cook on high flame till water of mutton dries..
- Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,chilli powder,ginger -garlic paste and salt.Mix well.Add a little water and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add coriander-chilli paste,stir.cook on low flame till oil separates.Add 2 cups water.Cover the pan and cook on low -medium heat for 30 minutes or till mutton is tender..
- Add garam masala powder,stir and adjust consistency of gravy as you desire..
- Put off flame and leave for 5 minutes. Sabz gosht is ready to serve.Serve with rice /rotis..