Easiest Cook Simple Mutton Curry Yummy
Simple Mutton Curry.
Cooking Simple Mutton Curry is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the following 20 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Simple Mutton Curry
- You need 1 kg – mutton.
- Need 6 – medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons for garlic paste.
- Provide 3 teaspoons for ginger paste.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoons for coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon for turmeric powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon for garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of ghee.
- You need 2 inches – cinnamon.
- Give 2 – bay leaves.
- Need 4 for cloves.
- Give 1 black cardamom.
- Provide 4 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1/4 cup – yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Require 1 cup of water.
Simple Mutton Curry start cooking
- Wash mutton pieces in running water.Keep aside to drain..
- Now marinate mutton pieces with turmeric powder,cumin powder,coriander powder,red chilli powder,yoghurt and salt.Mix well using your hands,rubbing the spices into the meat.Marinate for 30 minutes..
- Now take a heavy-bottomed pan and heat.Add oil and ghee.When smoke starts coming out of it,add the whole spices and bay leaves for tempering.Add a pinch of sugar.It gives an amazing colour to mutton..
- Add the chopped onions and cook on low flame for 10 minutes..
- When the onions turn translucent,reduce the heat and stir until they turn light brown..
- Now add in the marinated mutton,ginger paste and garlic paste and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes,stirring continuously..
- Cover the lid of the vessel,lower the flame and allow it to simmer until the mutton is completely cooked.Check once or twice to see that the mutton isn't sticking to the bottom of the vessel..
- When done open the lid and cook till oil starts separating from the meat..
- Add a cup of water and stir well.When it comes to a boil add in garam masala powder.Mix well..
- Cook uncovered till oil floats on top..
- Transfer the mutton curry into a bowl..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..