Steps Prepare Shepherd’s Pie Appetizing
Cooking Shepherd’s Pie is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients – Shepherd’s Pie
- Prepare 200 gms of Mutton keema.
- Give 4 of Big potatoes.
- Give 1 medium size onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup for mix of carrots, peas.
- You need 1 cup – mutton keema stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Black pepper powder.
- Give 1/2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide – Salt as per taste.
- It’s 4-7 Tbsp butter.
Shepherd’s Pie making process
- Chop the onions. Chop the vegetables into small sizes. Wash and boil the potatoes and mash it..
- In a non stick pan melt the butter and sauté the onions and then add the carrots and cook for 3-4 mins. Add the Mutton keema, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper and cook the keema. Add peas. Add more stock if necessary until the keema is well cooked. Cook in slow flame, may add more keema stock so that it’s not dry..
- Add 1 Tbsp butter to the mashed potatoes and season with salt and black pepper powder..
- Layer the meat, vegetables and potatoes in a casserole microwave dish. First add the meat and vegetables and then mashed potatoes layer on top. With a fork press the corner of the casserole dish so it’s evenly distributed..
- Pre heat Microwave 180 deg C. Place the casserole and bake for 15 mins..
- Enjoy the Shepherd’s Pie hot.