Steps to Cook Bottel gourd halwa Appetizing
Bottel gourd halwa. I make this bottle gourd halwa sometimes when we are too bored eating the same bottle gourd dishes. The recipe shared here helps you to make the best delicious bottle gourd halwa. Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe, Ghia Lauki Meetha , How To Make Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe.
Lauki halwa is a classic dessert that is simple and delicious! Lauki is also known as dodhi, ghia, bottle gourd, or opo squash. Lauki halwa is packed with all the nutrition of lauki and tastes absolutely divine. Cooking Bottel gourd halwa is a fun thing, furthermore it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Bottel gourd halwa
- Prepare 1 – tendar medium sized bottlegourd.
- It’s 2 cups sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp for Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Saffron syrup.
- You need 1 cup malai/cream.
- Provide 1 cup – milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp – desi ghee.
- Require handful Dry fruits.
Rinse the bottle gourd for making the halwa and then peel and remove the stalk from it. Bottle gourd halwa is a delicious recipe that we enjoy once a week. Here's the step by step recipe for making Dudhi/Bottle Gourd/Sorakaya Halwa. We would all have tried carrot, bottle gourd or beetroot halwas sometime or the other.
Bottel gourd halwa step by step
- Grate bottelgourd after peeling.
- Heat desi ghee in pan add grated gourd and fry till it becomes dry (not completely).
- Now add milk and cook till it becomes transperant, add fresh malai(you can add khoya,didn't get)add sugar, cardamom powder, saffron syrup, dry fruits and cook till it leaves pan. Serve.
Let's make something all the more special now, by combining all these together into one wonderful, colourful treat. Bottle Gourd (Doodhi/Lauki/Sorakkai) is a vegetable loaded with nutrients. This delicious and simple halwa is popular in North India. Doodhi Halwa (Bottle gourd Halwa) is one of the scrumptious Indian Dessert made using Bottle Gourd and condensed milk. Bottle gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, is a genus of tropical and subtropical vines in the Cucurbitaceae family.