How to Recipe: Sabudana tikki Delicious
Sabudana tikki. Sabudana tikki recipe with step by step photos for vrat or navratri fasting. Sabudana tikki recipe – It is made during Hindu fast or vrat or upvaas like Navratri, ekadasi, maha shivratri or gauri vrat. Sabudana Tikki is a delicious as well as crispy delicacy, which can be prepared without putting in much efforts.
Sabudana tikki recipe is simple, thought the soaking of sabudana is requires time. Sabudana tikki are patties made with sago and boiled potatoes, lots of peanuts and some fresh ingredients such as coriander, ginger, etc. These particular sabudana tikki come with a surprise inside. Cooking Sabudana tikki is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements of Sabudana tikki
- Provide 1/2 for sabudana / tapioca.
- Prepare 1 of large potato,boiled and peeled.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peanuts roasted and crushed.
- Need 1 inch ginger, finely chopped.
- Require 1 for green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for cumin powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp aamchur.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Provide 6 tsp – oil, for roasting.
Ingredients for Sabudana Tikki with Aloo Bhaji Recipe. Top the tikkis with some aloo bhaji and serve hot. Stuffed Sabudana Tikki is delicious and nice recipe for fasting or vrat. Sabudana also called sago is usually made during fasting or vrat like Janmashtami, Navratri, Shivratri, etc.
Sabudana tikki making
- Firstly take soaked sabudana in large mixing bowl..
- Add in 1 large boiled and grated potato..
- Also add 1/4 cup crushed peanuts, 1-inch ginger, 1 chilli,2 tbsp coriander leaves,1/4 tsp cumin powder,1/2 tsp aamchur..
- Combine, mix and mash well with your hand. Now, prepare small flat patties..
- Roast the sabudana tikki on medium hot tawa..
- Spread few tsp of oil, for even roasting..
- Flip over once one side turns golden brown..
- Spread oil again and roast both sides to golden and crisp..
- Finally, serve sabudana tikki with tomato sauce or green chutney..
A tikki is a deep-fried or pan-fried Indian cutlet usually made with mashed potatoes mixed with chopped vegetable and mild spices. Follow the recipe below to make some sabudana tikkis at home. First time I had sabudana vada was at a friend's place and liked it very much, though I wanted make these vada but never really did. Different tricks to make different snacks for Evening Tea. Try out this Sabudana Tikki Recipe and Let us know how do you like it.