Ingredients to Recipe: Kashi Halwa/White Pumpkin Halwa Perfect
Kashi Halwa/White Pumpkin Halwa.
Food preparation Kashi Halwa/White Pumpkin Halwa is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition for Kashi Halwa/White Pumpkin Halwa
- Prepare 1 cup White Pumpkin.
- Require 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Provide 10 Cashew nuts.
- Require 10 Raisins.
- Need 1/4 tsp of Kesari powder.
- You need 1 tsp – Cardamom powder.
Kashi Halwa/White Pumpkin Halwa how to cook
- First take pumpkin cut into 4 parts and Peel the skin and inner side seeds also. And then take a grater and grated the pumpkin..
- Take a cooker and put the pumpkin in a bowl and cook for 3 whistles..
- Take the cooked pumpkin and put in a Muslin cloth and squeeze it..
- Take a pan add the pumpkin and cook 2 minutes then add sugar. Sugar is dissolved and stir continuous and then thicken that time added kesari Powder added with water. Added ghee and cook for 5 minutes..
- Take a pan add ghee then add Cashew nuts get golden in colour and raisins puffed. Add to the pumpkin halwa. Kasi Halwa ready to serve..