Seasoning to Cook Sooji(Semolina) ka Halwa Yummy
Sooji(Semolina) ka Halwa. This recipe for sooji ka halwa ("made with semolina") is a popular version with many families because it is one of those simple but very satisfying desserts that hits the sweet spot every time. Creamy and delicious sooji ka halwa or semolina pudding, a sweet and simple dessert with a great traditional value. Semolina is a coarse flour and usually made from Durum wheat.
Depending on your stovetop, you may need to raise the heat to medium to help it come to. This Sooji Halwa is made with semolina, sugar, ghee and water (and/or milk). Addition of cardamom powder, nuts and saffron is optional, but recommended as it enhances the flavor and nutrition. Food preparation Sooji(Semolina) ka Halwa is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 6 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Sooji(Semolina) ka Halwa
- You need 2 cups for Suji.
- Require Sugar As per your taste.
- It’s – Dry Fruits chopped.
- It’s 1 pinch of Elaichi Powder.
- It’s 2 Cups of Ghee.
- You need 1 cup of Milk and Water mix.
Sooji ka halwa was made in home whenever we wanted to have something sweet. Like, I have added some milk but you. Sooji ka halwa is often made for an auspicious occasion or a pooja. it could also be a festive occasion like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi or a religious ceremony Suji ka halwa is a classic Indian semolina pudding made with sugar, ghee and dry fruits. The recipe I have shared is a family heirloom recipe.
Sooji(Semolina) ka Halwa making process
- First of all…Take a kadhai, Add Ghee…Heat the ghee and Add suji to it and Roast the suji till it become fragnant and leaves ghee.
- Now add Milk and water to it and mix well…..
- Add sugar and elaichi powder and mix all well.
- Keep stirring the halwa till it leaves ghee.
- When it leaves ghee…Switch off the flame and Take it in a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and Serve hot🍲.
Sooji Halwa is a traditional but popular dessert. Sooji Halwa is a traditional but popular dessert. Sooji Halwa is delicious and a welcome treat for guests. I have done this recipe a few years ago and now decided to do another version of Sooji Halwa with little twist, turning this into an exotic Halwa. Sooji Halwa Recipe: Semolina and sugar syrup dessert flavored with cardamom and garnished with almonds.