Easy way to Cook Moong dal halwa Delicious
Moong dal halwa. Moong dal halwa recipe with step by step photos. Moong dal halwa is an addictive and delicious halwa variety made from mung lentils and ghee (clarified butter). it is a popular and rich halwa recipe. moong dal halwa is a classic recipe that is relished throughout Rajasthan during the winter months, as it is supposed to keep the body warm and protect it from the bitter winter cold. Moong Dal Halwa is a delicacy of the state of Rajasthan.
Moong dal halwa is a classic Indian sweet dish made with moong lentils, sugar, ghee and cardamom powder. Moong dal halwa tastes not only delicious but is also aromatic and makes for a great. Moong dal halwa is known for its labor-intensive process. Cooking Moong dal halwa is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements for Moong dal halwa
- Require 1 cup of moong dal (washed and soaked for 3-4 hours).
- Give 1 tsp for suji or rava.
- Prepare 1 tsp besan.
- Give 1/2 cup ghee.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup for water.
- Need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped cashew and almonds.
Traditionally, you have to soak dal overnight and grind it and then stir, stir, stir the raw lentils until cooked. i am great fan of moong dal so have shared moong dal kachori, moong dal carrot salad, moong dal khichdi and moong dal. furthermore, moong dal halwa is served especially during winter. in other. Moong Dal Halwa is a famous Indian dessert, especially made during winter months. Halwa – the most common Indian dessert which is made in every household. It's so common and average that you.
Moong dal halwa steps
- Drain the water from soaked moong dal. Now grind the moong dal into thick paste. Keep aside..
- Prepare sugar syrup by adding 1 cup sugar with 1 cup water and 1 tsp cardamom powder. Boil until sugar dissolves. Switch off the flame, sugar syrup is ready. Keep aside..
- Heat a pan, add ghee. Now add 1- tsp suji or rawa and 1 tap besan. Saute for few seconds on low flame. Now add the moong dal paste and stir continuosly until cooked and change the colour to light been. Now add sugar syrup gradually and stir continuosly. Mix well and stir until the syrup is completely soaked by halwa and leaves the pan easily. Now add chopped cashew and almonds. Mix well. Cook for another 1-2 seconds. Switch off the flame.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Garnish with chopped cashew nuts and almonds..
The moong dal halwa is also known as hesaru bele halwa in the state of Karnataka and is prepared on special occasions and festivals. The moong dal is rich in protein and hence is considered to be a very. Moong dal halwa is a luxurious yet lip-smacking sweet from the state of Rajasthan. My first experience with this halwa was at a cousins wedding. It was a cold winter night, and a huge queue was lined up.