Easiest to Cook Maida ka halwa Perfect
Maida ka halwa. How to cook' food' recipe' pakistani cooking recipe videos' maida halwa' maida ka halwa recipe in urdu'. How to make maida sheera/halwa recipe. Halwa recipe is a delicious and traditional indian sweet.
Learn how to make maida halwa recipe easily at home. This is an Instant maida flour halva with maida/ all purpose flour, sugar and ghee as main ingredients. Add enough water to Maida and make a thin batter without any lumps. Food preparation Maida ka halwa is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Maida ka halwa
- Give 250 g maida.
- You need 250 g for sugar.
- Give 200 g dalda.
- Provide 25 g – cashew.
- You need 25 g raisins.
- You need 25 g of almond.
- Prepare 25 g for dry coconut.
- It’s 2 – cloves.
- Prepare 2 cardomom.
- It’s 1 – small piece cinnamon.
- Give 1 of and 1/2 cup water.
Add the colour and stir well. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Comments posted by users for Maida Ka Halwa recipe Maida halwa is a delicious dessert that takes a little time to cook.
Maida ka halwa start cooking
- Cut the cashews, almonds and dry coconut…then heat some dalda in a kadhai and then put the maida and roast it and keep it aside….
- Then again heat dalda in a kadhai when it melts completely add the sugar and make a syrup….
- Then add the cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon and roast for some time then add the chopped cashews, almonds,dry coconut, raisins and maida and cook for some time when it becomes fully dry switch off the flame….
- Tasty maida ka halwa is ready to serve….
This kid-friendly recipe is cooked in Indian style. The halwa is great way to satiate your sweet cravings after dinner or any meal. Maida halwa is an unique sweet dish prepared from roasted refined wheat flour(maida),sugar, coconut powder and dried fruit mix blended together. Find many more interesting halwa recipe, Indian dessert. Atta ka Halwa, is a delicious sweet dessert.