Easiest Way to Cook Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe) Tasty
Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe). Kulfi Falooda Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK. Ye hai meri bohoth easy kulfi falooda ki recipe. Falooda recipe is a chilled dessert made up of ice cream or kulfi with rose syrup, falooda and sabja.
In this recipe I have used store bought falooda sev. Rich creamy kulfi topped with falooda and rose syrup is a dessert which finds a place at every Indian buffet counter. Kulfi is our very own Indian Kulfi falooda are almost synonymous and make perfect dessert mates. Food preparation Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe) is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe)
- Prepare 1 1/4 liter – full fat milk.
- Prepare 5 cups for for chenna.
- Provide 1/2 cup – sugar for rabri.
- It’s 3/4 liter – milk (3 cups).
- Require 1 cup for sugar for syrup.
- Require 2-3 generous pinches of cardamom/ elaichi.
- Prepare handful pista /almonds.
- Give pinch of saffron/kesar.
You will find ready dried falooda in the market which has to be rehydrated before use. Kulfi recipe – malai kulfi is a popular Indian ice cream dessert made with thickened milk, sugar For more similar recipes, You can check Mango kulfi Falooda Vanilla icecream Chocolate icecream Diwali sweets recipes diwali snacks recipes rasmalai recipe gulab jamun. Kulfi Falooda with step by step photos. Kulfi Falooda is a rich summer dessert with kulfi and topped with falooda, sabja seeds, rose syrup and dry Just prepare the falooda sev as per the instructions on the pack.you can make the kulfi at home or buy from outside.
Kulfi falooda rasmalai (dhara Kitchen recipe) process
- Condensed the milk for rabri – Add 3 cups milk to a heavy bottom pot and boil..
- Add saffron and sugar when the milk comes to a boil. Stir every 2 to 3 minutes to prevent boiling. When a layer of cream forms, just move it aside..
- Boil until the milk thickens and reduces to half the quantity. Set this aside. Make chenna – boil 5 cups milk in a pot..
- Add diluted lemon juice to the milk and stir until the milk curdles completely. Add ice cubes to the pot and drain in a muslin cloth..
- Squeeze off excess whey and make a knot. Hang it for about 45 minutes to 1 hour for the excess whey to drain off. Add the chenna to a plate and knead well for about 3 minutes until smooth. Make 12 equal balls and flatten them..
- Set these aside. Making sugar syrup – Bring 3 cups of water to a boil with 1 cup sugar. Stir and add cardamom powder. Add the discs to boiling syrup and cook covered for about 7 to 8 minutes on a moderately high flame..
- Assembling Rasmalai – Take off the discs to a plate and cool them. Squeeze them gently in between your palms to remove sugar syrup. Add these to the rabri..
- If you wish you can also simmer for 1 to 2 minutes in the rabri. Garnish with nuts. Chill and serve it.
I made this recipe many times in this. Falooda Kulfi is a refreshing dessert. "Falooda" looks like rice noodles and they are made with cornstarch or arrowroot. "Kulfi" is an Indian ice cream. This is a delicacy with street vendors all over India. One has to experience this delightful dessert to appreciate it. You can also serve Falooda with.