How to Cook Rasgulla Yummy
Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cooking Rasgulla is an enjoyable thing, in addition it comes to be a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Rasgulla
- Require 1 litre for milk (cow milk).
- Give 1/4 tsp of citric acid.
- Give 1/4 cup – water.
- Require 1 tsp for cornflour.
- Provide – For sugar syrup-.
- Require 2 cups – sugar.
- Need 5 cups water.
- You need 2 – Cardomom powder.
- Prepare for Few saffron strand (for garnishing).
- You need of Few drops of ice cubes.
Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
- Take a bowl add citric acid and water Make a mixture keep aside.
- Bring milk to a boil in a vessel when the milk is boiled add 1/2 glass water so that milk will get cool down fast switch off the gas.
- Add citric acid mixture in milk mix well with gentle hands.
- Rinse the chena under running water to remove the acidic flavor hang it for 2-3 hrs.
- After 2-3 hours squeze it well and do this step shown in image for 10 minutes.
- Add cornflour again do this step for more 3 minutes.
- Make a small balls Dip in the sugar syrup one by one on hugh flame and This will take 10-12 minutes.
- Throughly Put the rasgullas in ice water.
- Squeze the water and put in sugar syrup and keep it in fridge for 2 hours than serve.
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.