Seasoning to Recipe: Homemade Rasgulla Appetizing
Food preparation Homemade Rasgulla is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements Homemade Rasgulla
- Require for For chenna or paneer.
- It’s 1 ltr milk (low fat).
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar + 1tbsp water.
- You need For sugar syrup.
- Prepare 2 cup – water.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup sugar.
- Require 1 tsp of crushed elaichi.
Homemade Rasgulla step by step
- For making Cheena you will first need to boil 1 ltr milk i have used amul low fat milk the flame should be on medium then once's the milk comes to the boil then turn off the flame then add 2tbsp vinegar +1 tbsp water mixture in milk once the milk starts to cuddle. Take a bowl and keep steve or strainer on top of the bowl then remove the cheena in the steve and then run some fresh water in it and clean it properly so there is no taste of vinegar. Then keep a side for rest at least 30 minutes..
- After keeping for 30 minutes. Take cheena in a plate or on a platform then smash it properly with your fingers and then with your pams Knead it for 15-20 minutes untill it becomes smooth and there should be no cracks..
- Your cheena should be smooth and make round balls from it. With 1ltr milk you can make 11 to 12 balls. You cab adjust the shape as per your need. I have made a medium size balls form cheena.now.
- Now for sugar syrup. Take a bowl or patila then add 1 & 1/2 cup sugar and 2 cups water. Stair it continuesly untill the sugar dissolves completely. The flame should be on low to medium. Then add 1tsp milk for cleaning the syrup once the sugar starts to boil remove all the impurities from syrup..
- Now add 1/2 tsp crushed elaichi. Then let it boil for few minutes then add the prepared balls in it. Cover the bowl and cook it for 20-30 minutes. Keep checking in between and stair it occasionally. Turn off the flame and rest it for an hour then refrigerator it and enjoy..😋😊Do follow my pinterest account- swaad ka safar. And do give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you guys and if you like my recipe then do like, comment and share. I will be back with some new recipes..