Easiest to Make Sponge rasgulla recipe Delicious
Sponge rasgulla recipe. Whether its dry rasgulla, or flat, or the rasgulla broke into syrup, or they cracked, or they diluted into How to Make Perfect SPONGE RASGULLA SWEET Recipe Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics. It is a popular Bengali sweet.
Rasgulla is a soft, spongy and juicy milk based Indian sweet. These are melt-in-mouth soft paneer ball-shaped With this easy and quick rasgulla recipe, you can learn to make Sponge Rasgulla at home. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Cooking Sponge rasgulla recipe is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Sponge rasgulla recipe
- Require 1 litre of milk, full cream cows milk.
- You need 2 tbsp – lemon juice.
- Prepare pinch for carradom.
- Provide 4 cups of water.
- Give 2-3 for pistachio chopped.
Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Homemade Soft, Spongy balls of cottage cheese soaked in sugar syrup. Bengali rasgulla is a traditional Indian dessert. It is most popular in Orissa, Westbengal Assam and loved by every Indian.
Sponge rasgulla recipe steps
- Firstly, in a thick bottomed pan add 1 litre milk..
- Farther more, stir occasionally and get to a boil.Additionally, add lemon juice and stir well. add more lemon juice and stir till milk curdles completely.
- Pour a cup of water and clean the paneer as it has lemon juice in it.Furthermore, bring it together and squeeze off excess water..
- And immediately drain the curdled milk into the hand kerchief..
- Hang for 30 minutes. or till all the water drainly then after 30 minutes, start to knead the paneer..
- Knead paneer till it turns out smooth without any grains of milk then make small balls of paneer and keep aside..
- Firstly, in a deep vessel take 1½ cup of sugar.Then add 8 glasses of water and stir well.Boil the syrup on medium flame.Add a pinch of cardamom power..just flover.
- After that, drop the prepared paneer balls into boiling sugar syrup.cover and boil for 15 minutes. the paneer balls will have doubled in size..
- Keep aside till it.and decorate the pista and serve it.
Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup! Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe with step by step photos – This recipe makes perfect texture – soft, spongy and Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids. Sponge Rasgulla Recipe – Bengali Rosogulla – Video.