Easiest to Cook Rasgulla Perfect
Rasgulla. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home. Spongy Rasgulla is one of the popular Indian sweet recipes that is made by curdling milk. Rasgulla recipe with step by step pics.
In this recipe video I have show step by step details. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir. Find rasgulla stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cooking Rasgulla is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 6 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Rasgulla
- You need 1 liter for cow milk.
- Give 2 cups – sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- Require 1 lemon juice.
- Require 1 tsp for rose water.
- Give Fine choped pista.
Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla. Homemade soft and spongy Rasgulla (Cottage Cheese Dumplings) cooked in sugar syrup!
- Take one liter cow milk and boil it..
- After boil curdle it with lemon juice..
- Transfer it and seive the curdle, wash under running water..
- Running water to remove the sourness of lime..
- Squeez out water and place the potli of chenna under heavy weight..
- After 1 hr you'll get the chenna in thick consistency like this. Then give 2,3 nice churn to chenna to make smooth..
- Transfer it in to platform and make equal small balls out of this mixture..
- In a kadhai take two cups sugar and 4 cups water. Let it boil till sugar melts add all the chenna balls in it. Boil it on high flame for five minutes..
- Then boil with cover for another 5 minutes only on high flame. After 10 minutes u can see them double in size. OFF the flame and let them cool completely then add little rose water and pista..
- Keep them in fridge and serve cool cool spongy yummy rasgulla..
Here is a tested and tried step by step tutorial to homemade Rasgulla recipe. Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids Rasgulla and rasmalai are the two most requested recipes here. It's been an year, I got first request. Bengali Rasgullas are homemade paneer (Cottage cheese) sweet dish, round paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup.