Easy way to Cook Chenna Rasgulla Delicious
Chenna Rasgulla. Rasgulla is a milk based sweet made by curdling milk, draining the whey and kneading the milk Kneading chenna to make rasgulla. This is a small test I do to find out if chenna has the right. Rasgulla also called Rasogulla it is one of most popular and traditional sweet dish from west bengal.
Rasgulla, that sweet is like explosion of so Sponge Rasgulla Mini, Tiny Bengali Rasgullas ,Mini Rasgulla Recipe, Chena Rasgulla. How to check the correct moisture in the chenna? Bengali Rasgulla, sponge rasgulla recipe, Bengali rasgulla Sweet, rasgulla recipe video, bengali Rasgulla also called Rasogulla it is one of most popular and traditional sweet dish from west bengal. Food preparation Chenna Rasgulla is a fun thing, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 5 ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Chenna Rasgulla
- You need 1 litre full cream milk.
- Give 1-2 tabelspoon of lemon juice/ Vinegar.
- Give 1 cup sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- Need 2-3 – cardamom pods.
Bengali rosgulla is made using chenna. Rasgulla is made from "chena" which is obtained by curdling the milk. The chena is mashed, made smooth and then cooked in boiling sugar syrup. Heat the milk, when it start to boil, simmer the flame, add the lemon juice slowly as you stir.
Chenna Rasgulla how to cook
- Boil full cream milk in a pan. Add lemon juice or vinegar until the milk curdles. Now switch off the gas and rest the curdled milk for 2 mins. Pour a cup of cold water to the pan, it will help to keep chena soft..
- Drain the curdled milk in a thin cloth. Rinse the chena under running water to remove the acidic flavour. Squeeze the water well as much as possible..
- Knead the chena well to make a smooth dough. Now make small portions of this and roll to tiny balls (as they expand in size after boiling)..
- In a another pot add sugar and water and bring it boil to make the sugar syrup. Check the consistency of 1 string. Add cardamom pods/ powder..
- Bring the sugar syrup in medium flame and add the balls one after other gently. Cover and cook for 10 mins. Now put off the gas but don't remove the lid till half an hour as removing lid can make balls shrink..
- Allow the Rasgullas to rest and cool completely before serving..
Rasgullas one of the famous sweet and many of us favourite sweet in the world. It is a sweet which is made with chenna and shaped into balls and Soft chenna results in a soft and spongier rasgullas. Rasgulla and Rasmalai are milk based desserts prepared with freshly prepared chenna aka cottage For Rasagulla, the chenna balls are cooked in sugar syrup till they double in size and are ready to be. Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage cheese and also very easy to They are actually paneer balls soaked in sugar syrup. Today let us learn how to prepare rasgulla.