Steps to Make Bottle Gourd Barfi Yummy
Bottle Gourd Barfi. Please Like and Subscribe to this channel. We will upload new stuff and recipes every week! Learn how to make Ghiya barfi or lauki ki barfi at home.
Cardamom powder and few dry fruits are also added in this barfi recipe for extra flavors. Calabash Gourd, White flower gourd, Doodhi, Dudhi, Ghiya, Lauki, What is Bottle Gourd? (Doodhi, lauki). It belongs to the gourd family- Cucurbitaceae and is a running or climbing vine. Food preparation Bottle Gourd Barfi is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 7 components, you can begin cooking 9 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Bottle Gourd Barfi
- Provide 500 gm Bottle Gourd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup for condensed milk.
- Require 50 gm khoya.
- You need 150 gm for sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp for Coconut powder.
- Give As needed – Dry fruits.
Bottle Gourd sweet or Lauki ki Barfi is a very tasty and healthy recipe. As we know "Bottle gourd is a rich source of vitamin C, K and calcium. In a sweet dish form everyone likes it. Bottle gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, is a genus of tropical and subtropical vines in the Cucurbitaceae family.
Bottle Gourd Barfi making process
- Wash, peel, grate the bottle gourd without it's seeds.
- Remove it's excess water from it, remember it should be dry before frying..
- Fry it on Ghee for 3-4 mins..
- Add condensed milk and sugar mix it for 2 mins..
- Add coconut powder and khoa, cook,remember you have to reduce it in quantity while cooking it.
- Add dry fruits.
- When it will be thick put it in a mold.
- Cool down it in chiller and cut it.
- Serve it cool and be cool😎.
It is also called Calabash Gourd, Trumpet Gourd and Long Squash. The ghiya barfi is made by cooking grated lauki, milk and khoya with sugar. Once it thickens, it is set on a plate and allowed to cool to form the burfi. The lauki as a vegetable has great health benefits and is. Bottle gourd or calabash is a delicately flavored, Cucurbita family vegetable.