Seasoning to Prepare Delicious Bottle Guade Barfi Recipe Luki barfi Dudhi barfi Tasty
Delicious Bottle Guade Barfi Recipe Luki barfi Dudhi barfi. Barfi recipe with step by step photos. Really easy and quick recipe of burfi made with khoya or mawa. Ingredients Bottle gourd , sugar , ghee , mawa , dry fruits i have used this ingredients for cooking.
Lauki Barfi Recipe – Simple, easy to make and delicious barfi or burfi recipe made using bottle gourd, milk, sugar and khoya. The khoya or mawa helps the burfi to set, so we can cut into nice pieces without falling apart. It also makes the texture of the lauki barfi dense and this is what we are. Cooking Delicious Bottle Guade Barfi Recipe Luki barfi Dudhi barfi is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Delicious Bottle Guade Barfi Recipe Luki barfi Dudhi barfi
- Need 500 gm for Lauki ( gourd)grated.
- It’s 1/2 litre Milk full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 cup – Sugar.
- Require 1/2 cup – Coconut powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup – Milk powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – Elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- Need 2 tbsp – Ghee.
- Give 10-12 – Almonds chopped.
- It’s 10-12 for Kaju /cashew chopped.
- Need 1 tbsp of Kismish/raisins.
Serve this lip-smacking barfi to your friends and family on special occasions like festivals, game nights and kitty parties to enrich their taste buds. The delicious barfi is also known as 'Khoya Barfi' in some parts of India. Rava burfi – Simple sweet made using semolina, coconut, sugar, ghee, flour and milk. This recipe needs no sting consistency so simple to Coconut barfi traditional method and quick method – Coconut barfi is one of the most delicious and quick to make sweet.
Delicious Bottle Guade Barfi Recipe Luki barfi Dudhi barfi how to cook
- Grated luki. Heat a pan and add 1 tsp ghee and add dry fruits and roast 1 min.
- Add luki in the same pan and add milk and mix well and cover and cook 5 min in low flame. Again mix well and cover and cook 5 min.
- After 10 min continuously stir on high flame till it becomes thick.
- Add sugar,elaichi powder and continuously stir 7 to 8 min and add ghee & mix well and add milk powder.
- Add coconut powder and mix well.
- Grease the try and set the barfi.
- Add chopped dry fruits and set 1 hour and after 1 hour cut the barfi.
- Enjoy the delicious and healthy sweets…..
When we think of Indian sweets or mithai the first thing that comes to our minds is barfi. Barfi is very popular all over India, and is made for varied occasions like pujas, festivals, parties, to celebrate an achievement, or simply because it is so tasty! Bottle Gourd sweet or Lauki ki Barfi is a very tasty and healthy recipe. As we know "Bottle gourd is a rich source of vitamin C, K and calcium. In a sweet dish form everyone likes it.