Seasoning to Recipe: Ghee residue barfi or squares Delicious
Ghee residue barfi or squares. Homemade Butter Solid Residue Burfi or Ghee Residue Burfi makes with Butter's residue or Ghee Residue. We get is from Ghee making process. Barfi or burfi is a basic fudge from Indian cuisine that is made using full fat milk, sugar and ghee.
Ghee is probably the most sacred, spiritual and physically health benefiting substances that is ever known to human beings. A person who is allergic to dairy products or gluten, need not be allergic to ghee. The secret of this besan barfi with ghee success lies in the proportions of ingredients and the smart methods of cooking them. Food preparation Ghee residue barfi or squares is a fun thing, in addition it becomes much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 11 components, you can begin cooking 1 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Ghee residue barfi or squares
- You need 1 cup ghee residue.
- Need 1/2 cup for powdered sugar.
- Need 2 tbsp of roasted wheat flour.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted til /sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp – roasted peanuts chopped finely.
- Need 1 tsp of roasted cashewnuts chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tbsp for raisins.
- Prepare 1/4th tsp elaichi powder.
- Require 4 – almonds chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – milk.
If the besan is not roasted. In tray greased with ghee, spread the paneer barfi mixture evenly. Now layer chopped pistachios and cashews on the barfi. Press the dry fruits with your fingers lightly on the barfi.
Ghee residue barfi or squares step by step
- Grind ghee residue in a mixer.Also powder sugar.Roast wheat flour in a nonstick pan.Add the powdered sugar and ghee residue. Also add roasted til and toss.If the mixture feels dry add little milk.Add dessicated coconut or scraped fresh coconut and toss.Add chopped nuts and raisins.Sprinkle powdered elaichi or cardamom.Toss the mixture and spread it in a greased plate.Allow it to set for sometime.Then cut into squares and store..
Let the paneer barfi cool and then slice them into small squares. You can serve them or refrigerate them. Once hot add the ground nut powder. Cut into squares or any shape you like and your delicious Pista Badam Burfi is ready to serve! Heat a fry pan/karai without any ghee and When cooled, cut with sharp knife in square or diamond shapes.