Ingredients to Recipe: Sabudana Khichdi Tasty
Food preparation Sabudana Khichdi is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Sabudana Khichdi
- Prepare 1 cup of sabudana / sago.
- Prepare 11/2 cup – water.
- Require 2 tbsp of ghee / vegetable oil.
- Require 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of broken raw peanuts.
- It’s 3 green chillies slit.
- Give 1/2 – boiled potato chopped (optional).
- Require 3 tbsp – peanuts roasted & crushed.
- Need 1 tsp lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Need to taste Rock salt/sendha namak.
Sabudana Khichdi process
- In a large bowl take 1 cup sabudana and soak with 1 1/2–2 cups water for 3 hours..
- Roast the peanuts on medium heat, until they are lightly brown. Let it cool down and then grind to coarse powder..
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a kadhai. Add jeera, after seeds add slit green chilli, and boiled and chopped potato. saute for 2 minutes..
- Add peanut powder and roast for few seconds. Now add soaked sabudana and stir fry for 3- 4 minutes. Add salt and combine well making sure not to mash the sabudana..
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until sabudana gets cooked well..
- Sabudana has cooked completely indicated by the pearls turning translucent..
- Add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well. Serve hot..