Easiest to Make Sabudana kheer Delicious
Sabudana kheer. Sabudana kheer – Creamy, delicious & thick pudding made with tapioca pearls, milk, sweetener & cardamoms. Sabudana is often used in Indian cooking to make various dishes like porridge, kheer. The sabudana kheer naturally thickens after cooling, so keep in mind the consistency you want in case you want to serve it cold.
As it keeps you full for a long time, sabudana is a popular food for fasting days. Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the days of fast. Generally, kheer is a North Indian pudding made with milk and rice but here. Food preparation Sabudana kheer is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements Sabudana kheer
- You need 3/4 cup Sabudana/sagoo.
- Provide 1 litre Milk.
- Require 200 gm Jaggery.
- Need 1/2 cup – Water.
- Need 1 tsp Ghee.
- It’s as needed of Cashewnuts.
- Prepare as needed of Raisins.
Sabudana kheer recipe or sago kheer recipe is one popular, easy and most loved kheer recipe across India. You can prepare this tasty kheer as dessert for Diwali, holi festivals. Sabudana Kheer Recipe for fasting or vrat. Sweet, creamy and smooth pudding consistency of Now this time I am sharing sweet recipe using sabudana.
Sabudana kheer start cooking
- Wash and soak sabudane in 1/2 cup water for 4-5 hours. Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan. When the milk comes to a boil, add the soaked sabudane and saffron strands..
- Simmer the heat and let the kheer cook till it gets thick and the sabudane are cooked..
- Keep stirring in between. Melt jaggery by adding little water in a pot.strain the jaggery syrup. Add the jaggery syrup and cardamom powder and mix well. Serve hot and chilled..
It is very easy to make. Wash sabudana in water and drain them. Sabudana kheer is made with sabudana, milk and sugar. Sabudana also called tapioca pearls can Sabudana kheer is often made during fasting days. This pudding is light on the stomach and easy to.