Steps to Cook Sabudana khichdi Yummy
Sabudana khichdi. Sabudana khichdi recipe With video and step by step photos. Sabudana ki khichdi Is usually made during fasting days like Navratri or mahashivratri or Ekadashi. It is an easy snack and is a good recipe.
I love my sabudana khichdi with yogurt on the. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. Cooking Sabudana khichdi is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Sabudana khichdi
- You need 1 cup sabudana.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp for groundnuts.
- You need 1 boiled potato.
- It’s 1 tsp jeera.
- Require 2-3 green chillies.
- You need Few of Curry leaves.
- Give 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Require As per taste – Salt.
Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts. Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast. Non Sticky Sabudaba khichadi Recipe, also called Sago pearl khichadi, maharashtrian sabudaba khichadi for breakfast or vrat. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe for Navratri vrat or Hindu fasting days.
Sabudana khichdi making process
- Wash and Soak sabudana overnight in very little water.water should be absorbed. In sabudana add salt and black pepper powder keep aside.In one pan heat oil add jeera chopped green chillies, curry leaves..
- Cook and add chopped boiled potatoes, groundnuts cook. Now add soaked sabudana mix sprinkle little water. Cover and cook for about 2-3 mnts. Put coriander leaves and serve..
- Enjoy with family and friends..
Tips are shared to soak sabudana and to make perfect, non-sticky Have always struggled with getting perfect sabudana khichdi? Sago khichdi can be prepared using two types of sabudana (sago), large and small. When you think of what you can eat during a fast the first thing that pops into the mind is definitely sabudana khichdi. Sabudana also known as Tapioca makes a great Khichdi. This recipe is mildly spiced and peanuts give it a light crunch.