Steps to Recipe: Hung Curd Tikki Tasty
Hung Curd Tikki.
Cooking Hung Curd Tikki is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 8 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Hung Curd Tikki
- Give 1/2 bowl for hung curd(water drained from curd by hanging in cloth).
- Require 1/2 bowl of fresh curd.
- You need 1 boiled grated potato.
- You need 1/2 bowl – Kuttu atta.
- It’s 1/2 bowl for grinded peanuts.
- Give to taste – Sendha salt.
- Prepare to taste Black pepper.
- Require as needed of Pure ghee.
Hung Curd Tikki instructions
- Mix fresh curd, hung curd, potato, peanuts, Kuttu atta, salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Make a tight dough..
- Make small balls of this dough and flatten it on your palms. Grease palms before making balls..
- Now heat oil in a karahi and deep fry till golden brown colour..
- Hung curd tikki is ready. Serve hot with tamarind chutney..