Ingredients to Prepare Raw Banana Cutlets (Vrat ka Khana) Perfect
Raw Banana Cutlets (Vrat ka Khana). Kele ki Tikki, Crispy Banana Cutlets, Vrat Ka Khana, Plantain Cutlet, fast recipe, Kacche kele ke kebab, #FastRecipe #BananaCutlets #VratKaKhana Ingredients. Plantains or raw banana are a great source of fiber, beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin A and C. Isn't this a good reason to include raw bananas or plantains in your regular diet.
Raw Banana Potato Cutlet Recipe – A delicious mix of raw bananas and potatoes make these cutlets special.- Raw Banana Cutlets with potatoes taste sumptuous. So, here's an easy breezy recipe for a perfect teatime snack. Homemade Raw Banana Chips, Kachche Kele Ke Chips, Vazhakkai chips also known as Kerala Banana Chips is super easy chips to make at Kela chips is also good for Navratri fasting or vrat as raw banana is allowed in fasting so it's great option for snack. Food preparation Raw Banana Cutlets (Vrat ka Khana) is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Raw Banana Cutlets (Vrat ka Khana)
- Prepare 250 gm – Raw bananas.
- It’s 1 for Black cardamom (Badi elaichi).
- Need 2 tsp – White rock salt (sendha namak).
- Provide 2 tsp Coriander seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Green chilli chopped.
- You need as needed fresh Coriander chopped.
- Require as needed of Oil for deep frying or pan fry.
- Prepare as needed of For dusting Kuttu ka atta optional.
Perfect with a cup of tea or coffee or. Fasting is a common practice in India. Along with Vasant and Sharad Navratri, there are many other festivals and holy days like Krishna Janmaashthami, Shivratri, Ekadashi, etc when people keep fasts. A delicious and crunchy snack, Raw Banana Cutlets are made of raw bananas and potatoes.
Raw Banana Cutlets (Vrat ka Khana) process
- 1. Cut the bananas into 2 inch size pieces. Boil the bananas in just enough water to cover the bananas. 2. Add ginger and 1 black cardamom to the boiling bananas. Once the bananas are cooked but at bite like consistency, remove from heat. It will take 10 to 15 minutes in an open pan..
- 3. Once cool peel the banana chunks and grate. 4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix nicely to get a firm dough like consistency. 5. Shape into any shape of your choice, round, cylindrical or take cookie cutters and make fancy shapes like hearts, stars or flowers..
- 6. Because of grating my mixture was perfect, not mushy or soggy and could be moulded easily. But if your mixture acts up on you then add kuttu ka atta to bind and dust the cutlets. 7. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cutlets till golden and drain on a paper towel. You can even pan fry the cutlets..
- 8. Serve the Raw Banana cutlets with mint chutney. Enjoy.
These are also known as Kacche Kele ki Tikki at some places. These cutlets get that crispy crust from the breadcrumbs that they are coated in. These cutlets are great to be had during tea time with a cup of. – Ingredients for Raw Banana Cutlet. Pour oil in a frying pan and heat, break of lemon sized. Raw banana cutlet is a snack eaten during fasts to keep the stomach full for a long time.