Easiest Way to Recipe: Mango Shrikhand (Matho) Delicious
Mango Shrikhand (Matho).
Cooking Mango Shrikhand (Matho) is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Mango Shrikhand (Matho)
- Need 350 grams – curd.
- Provide 200 grams – Powdered sugar.
- Give for Chopped Cashew Nuts (Optional).
- Need 2 for Fresh Ripe Mangoes.
- It’s 1 bowl – Chopped Mango.
Mango Shrikhand (Matho) steps
- Tie the curd in a muslin cloth and put it aside for 2-3 hours to extract the water from the curd.
- Cut the mangoes and blend it in the mixture grinder to form a smooth pulp. Put it aside..
- Take a big bowl and put the hung curd in it and mix well till it gets smooth..
- Add mango pulp, powdered sugar, cashew nut pieces and mango pieces. Mix well in one direction..
- Garnish it with mango pieces. Serve chilled..