Easiest Way to Recipe: Dry fruit Shrikhand Yummy
Dry fruit Shrikhand. For a fruit based shrikhand, just add the puree or the pulp of the fruit after blending the hung curd and then again blend. While serving shrikhand top with some sliced dry fruits or charoli/chironji..and mix well, Add chopped dry fruits and mix well, Dry fruit Shrikhand is ready to eat keep it in. श्रीखंड घर पर ही बनाने का आसान तरीका Ingredients for Dry Fruit Shrikhand Recipe.
We also provide Dry Fruits Shrikhand, which is an essential requirement of all the functions and holiday feasts. Prepared under hygienic conditions using luscious fruits, it is rich in nutrients and. notes additionally, you can add dry fruits of your choice. finally, shrikhand recipe tastes great when served chilled. Using thick curd gives a creamier shrikhand. Food preparation Dry fruit Shrikhand is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Dry fruit Shrikhand
- Provide 1 kg of Fresh Curd.
- Require 200-250 gm of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp – Cardamom Powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp – Chopped Dry Fruits.
- Need 1/2 tsp – Rose Essence.
- Provide Pinch for Salt.
- You need Pinch of Nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare Pinch Cinnamon Powder.
- Need few – Saffron Strings.
Make sure to use fresh curd and not a sour one or else. Shrikhand recipe, how to make shrikhand. My twist on the Indian dessert, shrikhand and fruit bowls! Super thick, luscious yogurt swirled with acai puree and topped with fresh fruit!
Dry fruit Shrikhand making
- First, take curd on Muslin Cheese Cloth, Tie it and hang it on the higher hook. Place a dish or pot below that so drained water will not create any mess. Leave it for 6 hours..
- Now mix a pinch of cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, chopped dry fruits (keep some aside for garnish), saffron in a bowl..
- Take hung curd in once mixing bowl. And whisk it until it forms soft peaks and become smooth..
- Slowly start adding powdered sugar and mix it using a spatula. Do it with gentle hands. Add rose essence here..
- Now once it mix well, add a mixture of spices. Adjust according to your taste. And put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- Shrikhand is ready now. Garnish it with some more dry fruits and few rose petals..
Shrikhand recipe, a chilled summer dessert made using thick curd/yogurt in saffron flavored milk and some This is usually called as 'matho' or rajbhog shrikhand and some also refer to it as dry fruit. As the main ingredient of making shrikhand is milk, the benefits of it are many. It is a traditional enjoyed in parts of India. The product also comes in many flavours like Elaichi, Kesar, Mango, Pista. Mango shrikhand and mixed fruit shrikhand are most loved flavours.