Easiest to Cook Falahari Aaloo laccha namkeen Delicious
Falahari Aaloo laccha namkeen.
Cooking Falahari Aaloo laccha namkeen is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Falahari Aaloo laccha namkeen
- You need 4 for big potatoes peeled.
- Prepare as needed Oil /ghee for frying.
- Require handful of cashew nuts.
- Give handful ground nuts.
- Give 1/4 cup – raisins (kishmish).
- Require 1/2 tbsp for rock salt.
- Require 1/2 tbsp for black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp chaat masala.
Falahari Aaloo laccha namkeen step by step
- Peel off potatoes and wash it properly. Then grate them with the hlp of hand grater..
- Take a big bowl.add some water then add grated potatoes and 1 tbsp salt. Soak potatoes laccha in water nearabout 10 to 15 mnts..
- Then sieve them in siever and spread on kitchen towel. Let them rst for 5 mnts to dry them..
- Take a pan on gas and add oil or ghee heat it well on medium flame..
- Add potatoes laccha and fry them on medium flame till turns crispy.put them on kitchen towel so that excess oil remove..
- Take another pan.add 1 tbsp ghee.add cashewnuts and groundnuts fry them for few mnts on low flame.
- Now take a big bowl add aalloo laccha in it then add cashew nuts, groundnuts and raisins then add salt black pepper and chaat masala mix them well..
- Shift them in air tight container..