How to Cook Potato Chips | Navratri Special Delicious
Potato Chips | Navratri Special. Here we provide you an easy to cook Navratri special recipe of Potato Finger Chips which can be eaten during a vrat. Watch the video and follow this step by. The Best Potato Chip Seasoning Recipes on Yummly
Get info of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of Potato Chips for buying in India. Potato and Chips always get along. They always idle in their room eating potato chips. Food preparation Potato Chips | Navratri Special is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 5 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Potato Chips | Navratri Special
- Give 2 – big potatoes.
- It’s 4 tsp of kuttu aata.
- It’s 4 tsp – samak chawal aata.
- Require 1/2 tsp of sendha namak.
- Give – To deep fry: Refined Oil.
Consommé punch ones are delicious too. Wash Potatoes well and slice it with the help of a slicer. Similar to potato chips, but a whole lot prettier. Because if you're tired of potato chips, you might as well go all out in a completely different direction.
Potato Chips | Navratri Special process
- Peel the potatoes and then cut thin slices of them..
- After slicing, wash properly with water to remove excess starch. Then using a kitchen towel, pat dry the potato slices..
- Now taken a bowl, put the dry potato slices and add sendha namak to them. This will help to release water from the potato..
- Add kuttu aata and samak chawal aata and lightly coat the potatoes..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and lightly fry the potato chips. Note: Do not make them golden brown. Just cook on low flame..
- After lightly frying, taken them out on a kitchen towel and drain out excess oil..
- In the meantime, heat the oil on full flame and fry the potato chips once again on high flame. The first frying on low flame will cook the potato and the second frying in hot oil will crisp up the potato. This technique is called flash frying..
- When crisp, take the chips out and serve hot with homemade green chutney..
A wide variety of potato chips options are available to you, such as taste, packaging, and type. Potato chips (also called crisps in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland) are thinly cut potatoes that have been baked or fried and lightly salted or seasoned. Some popular flavours of potato chips are: salt and vinegar, ketchup, sour cream and onion. Potato chips are very easy to make, both at home and on an industrial scale. Fresh potatoes are washed, peeled and then sliced into paper thin slices.