Easiest to Cook Masala Makhana Tasty
Cooking Masala Makhana is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition – Masala Makhana
- Provide 2 cups – makhana.
- Need 1 tbsp for ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup for roasted peanuts.
- It’s 2 tbsp mint powder.
Masala Makhana process
- Dry roast the makhana till crisp on medium to low flame for 5-6 minutes and keep aside..
- In a bowl add chaat masala, salt, pepper, oregano, mint powder, mix well and keep aside..
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add above prepared masala, roasted peanuts, roasted makhana, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame while stirring continuously..
- Store in a air tight box..