Easy way to Make Makhana namkeen Tasty
Makhana namkeen. Makhana namkeen is a delicious and easy to prepare namkeen recipe for navratri fasts. Lotus seeds namkeen is best to consume as it's loaded with. Learn How To Make Masala Makhana Recipe, A Navratri Recipe especially for Fasting Recipe, from our Chef Upasana Shukla in Beat Batter Bake with Upasana only.
These are dried seeds that are got from the lotus plant and used in a wide variety. Phool makhana namkeen recipe with step by step pictures. This makhana namkeen is a great snack to munch with tea and is guiltfree as its not deep fried. Food preparation Makhana namkeen is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Makhana namkeen
- Require 1 cup – makhana.
- Provide 2 tbsp for peanut roasted.
- Give 2 tbsp chana dal.
- You need 2 tbsp – cashew.
- It’s 2 tbsp for almond.
- Require 12 for curry leaves.
- Give 1 tsp sarso.
- You need 2 tsp for ghee.
- Need 1/8 tsp – haldi(turmeric powder).
- You need 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – black pepper powder.
- Provide to taste salt.
Do try this and enjoy your tea time! Makhana Namkeen Recipe – Phool Makhana Munchies – Puffed Lotus Seeds Namkeen. Makhana Chivda Recipe/ Namkeen Recipe – Navratri Special Upwas Recipe – How to make Makhana Snacks. Phool makhana namkeen is a very healthy snack, it is roasted in ghee with salt.
Makhana namkeen how to cook
- Heat a pan add 1 ts ghee, add makhana and roast them, (on medium heat) till they light brown and crunchy..
- Transfer them in a bowl..
- In another pan heat 1 tsp ghee add sarso, when it splutter add peanut, chana dal, cashew, almonds, saute it for 1 minute..
- Now add roasted makhana, mix them all.
- Add salt, haldi, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, mix them all till spices coated on makhans. Switch off the flame..
- Healthy nutritious Rakhana Namkeen is ready to serve. You can store it in airtight container after cool down..
This nut is called fox nut in English and also known as lotus seeds. Lotus Seeds is a great source of minerals. Makhana Namkeen is the perfect snack to munch on during the day. Makhana namkeen is a delicious and easy to prepare namkeen recipe for navratri fasts. Lotus seeds namkeen is best to consume.